STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The unity of the Godhead expressed in three Persons: The Father who conceives all things, The Son, by whom and through whom all things were created, and The Holy Spirit Who is the Power, the Energizer and the Executor of the Godhead.
2. The Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Atoning Death, Triumphant Resurrection and Ascension, Abiding Intercession, and the Lordship of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God who assumed human flesh and was thus true man and true God in the hypodermic union of Deity.
3. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost evidenced by speaking in heavenly (unknown) tongues is available to every believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that the Nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit is given by the Holy Spirit as He wills for every man to profit withal.
4. The utter depravity of fallen man and the necessity for repentance from dead works and the regeneration of the human spirit by the Holy Spirit at the New Birth.
5. The free will of man in matters of choice at any stage in the Christian life and the possibility to fall from Grace and be eternally lost, regardless of whatever experience one has had in the Christian life.
6. Justification and Sanctification of the believer by Christ, in Christ, and through the finished work of the Cross at Calvary.
7. The Divine Inspiration and Infallibility of the Word of God, the Holy Bible, as the final arbiter in all matters of faith and conduct.
8. The Immortality of the human spirit, the resurrection of the body, the judgment by God at the end of the age, and the endless punishment of the wicked, the devil and all his cohorts.
9. The Sacrament of Water Baptism by a single Immersion in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost as an outward identification with the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and His inward grace manifested in the newness of life. The Lord’s Supper as was commanded by the Lord Himself to be done in remembrance of Him. Feet washing, as exemplified by the Lord Himself.
10. The principles of the Doctrine of Christ: Repentance from dead works brought about by Godly sorrow, Faith towards God for the remission of sin and daily living, the Doctrine of baptisms – Water baptism, Baptism of the Holy Ghost, Baptism of His suffering, Laying on of hands for divine impartation of spiritual gifts, anointing and ability of God, for the healing of the sick and the oppressed, and of Eternal Judgment (Heb. 6:1-2)
11. The Church is the individuals who make up the Body of Christ, the habitation of God who indwells believers by His Spirit, a living organism, (not an organization, institution or political entity) that responds to the promptings and the dictates of the Holy Spirit.
12. The physical second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ characterized by two events, the first when the Lord shall descend from heaven with a loud shout, with the voice of the Archangel and with the trump of God and the dead in Christ shall rise first and we who are alive shall be caught up in the air to be with the Lord, and the second when He shall come to judge both the living and the dead at the Great White Throne Judgment, and the subsequent establishment of His Millennial reign upon the earth.
The ordinances of this Church Body shall include: Baptism by Immersion in water in the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit; Holy Communion/The Lord’s Supper; Anointing with Oil for healing and divine impartation; the Dedication of Children unto God; and Feet Washing.